About the course:
DevOps training course is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools. Rulepaper Academy excels in providing an Enterprise Level of training with a zero theory learning approach provided by enterprise cloud and SME veterans. Thousands of students have taken their journey with us and exceled high in their dream careers, either in job or pursuing a new career. We believe in giving the learner a learning experience which becomes the foundation stone for the success of both trainee and Rulepaper.
Prerequisite knowledge of software development, preferably in Java/python, and the UNIX/Linux command line tools are essential for this course.
INTRODUCTION TO DEVOPS
· What is DevOps?
· History of DevOps
· Dev and Ops
· DevOps definitions
· DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
· DevOps main objectives
· Infrastructure As A Code
• IaaS Overview
• PaaS Overview
· DevOps on the Cloud
· Prerequisites for DevOps
· Introduction to Linux o
· Basics of UNIX and Linux Operating Systems
· Linux System administration introduction
· Tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Vagrant and so on.)
· Continuous Testing and Integration
· Continuous Release and Deployment
· Continuous Application Monitoring
CLOUD COMPUTING and VIRTUALIZATION
· History and evolution of cloud
· Cloud computing concepts
· Grid Computing vs. Cloud Computing
· Characteristics and Benefits of Cloud
· Cloud service models (NIST)
· IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
· Cloud service model implementations
· Cloud Deployment Models (NIST)
· Virtual Machines
· Virtual bootable OS Images
· Cloud Storage
· SOA and Cloud
· Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
· Risk in Cloud and DevOps security concerns
· Introduction to AWS and AZURE
· Things to Look For and Avoid
· IT Assets Ownership
· Viewing Applications As Products, not Projects
· DevOps in the Enterprise
· IT Governance
· Governance and Risk Mitigation
· DevOps Adoption Steps
· Select DevOps Techniques and Practices
· Service Quality Metrics
· The Choice of Cloud Platform
· IaaS for DevOps
· PaaS for DevOps
· Containerization Tools
· System Configuration Automation and Management
· Continuous Integration (CI) Systems
· Build and Dependency Management Systems
· Select DevOps Tools
· Collaborative Lifecycle Management Solutions from IBM
· Rational Team Concert (RTC)
· Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
· Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG)
DEVOPS TOOLS: ANSIBLE
DEVOPS TOOLS: VAGRANT
DEVOPS TOOLS: Jira (Issue Tracker)
DEVOPS: SOURCE CODE MANAGEMENT
DEVOPS: CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION
· Configuration Management Activity
· Configuration Control
· Incident Management
· Change Management
· Problem Management
GENERAL ENVIRONMENT SETUP STEPS IN AWS
· Creating Servers and Networks in Cloud
· Setting up rules and Application
· Difficult Scenarios in environments.
• Environment testing
• Monitoring logs
· Other Tools used in DevOps.
Who must learn?
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles:
· Software Developers
· Technical Project Managers
· Operations Support
· Deployment engineers
· IT managers
· Systems Admins
· Solutions Architect
· Release Engineers
· Cloud Professionals
By the end of the course:
By the end of this training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model and the perfect understanding of DevOps as well as modern DevOps toolsets. You must be able to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline.
|06-11-2017||Mon - Fri||10AM||₹ 1000|
DevOps is exciting because you are always working with and integrating new technologies and solving new challenges. Essentially your job is to find a happy balance between operations and developers. This relationship is delicate and can blow up if not regulated. As a devops specialist your job is to integrate these two different mindsets
There will be live instructor led interactive online classes and every session will be conducted online with invitation post registration
Our training is a blend of enterprise scenarios based learning of concepts with extreme hands on lab. Replication of enterprise scenarios and troubleshooting of the same by self-tuned lab engagements blended in each class.
Every lab engagements are conducted by highly efficient guided instructors who conduct the training. Enterprise case scenarios and hands on is one of our major highlights for our existing learners.
We have online experts available to assist round the clock on the forum of technical experts.
Each training completion is followed by a certification examination to get certified on the training. Certificate is verifiable at our website for job or HR verification.
Each participant is given an opportunity to get their resume prepared in assistance with the trainer and our expert panel for getting into next level in their career.